//#imperfectISperfect
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS STUFF
Too Much Information Tag
Friday, December 9, 2016 • 9:26 AM • 2 comments


Its almost the end of my second year first semester here, i just don't realize how fast time flies. I think my last post was on the first week of October but now? Its already December! *facepalm*  Its like im only posting a post in each month. *sigh* This semester is like one of our hectic sem ever compared to the previous one. Yeah i know every Uni students are busy with their work assignments projects n i shouldn't being the one who complained that im the only one who busy with all the works. 

Sometimes when im totally stress out, the only things that can lessen it is by calling my parents. On that time, im eventually will cries my heart out. *lol*  I know, im such a cry baby. Today's post actually im going to fulfill the TMI tag which i've been tagged by Liyana Jasmi. So let's do it..

 Q1: What are you wearing? 
Its night now, so im wearing pink sweatpants and t-shirt. 

Q2: Ever been in love? 
No, i guess the term love for me right now are for my parents, family an d other few things *lol*.

Q3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
No for now. Hopefully there wouldn't be any.

Q4: How tall are you? 
Im pretty short. Its 152 cm.

Q5: How much do you weigh?
The last time i weigh which is in last mid semester break i guess, its around 43-44kg.


Q6: Any tattoos?
NO, its haram.

Q7: Any piercings?
No, didn't have one. 


Q8: OTP?
I dont know which pairing should i list *lol* Gary and Jihyo maybe.

Q9: Favourite show?
There's a lot act, if its a variety show then i it will be Running man, If its movie then it will be kdrama, twilight and hunger games. Hmmm, let's just say that i really do enjoy all of them *lol*

Q10: Favourite bands? 
One direction, 5 second of summer, bigbang, infinite, beast, bts..


Q11: Something you miss?
Pasta, pizza and my home!

 Q12: Favourite song?
I think we all have a bunch it, so i guess one of mine are the one in my blog 'Perfect Two by Auburn'.


Q13: How old are you?
Today im 20 years 3 months and 8 days!!

Q14: Zodiac sign?
Virgo here!


Q15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Trustworthy, respectful towards elderly, caring, loyal, honest and patience

Q16: Favourite quote?
'Don't spend time beating on a wall hoping to transform it into a door' 
-Coco Chanel-

Q17: Favourite actor?
Lucy Hale. Idk why but i like her acting *lol*


Q18: Favourite colour?
Grey, pastel colours.

Q19: Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood. It can be soft and loud.

Q20: Where do you go when you're sad?
Prefer some alone time but mostly my parents are the one.

Q21: How long does it take you to shower?
Can it be as depends on my mood that day? *lol* usually its 15 min.


Q22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Hmmm, i think i might take a long time here. Mybe around 15-20 mins? *thinking* 

Q23: Ever been in a physical fight?
ahaa no.

Q24: Turn on's?
Politeness, respectful towards elderly, maturity and caring.

Q25: Turn offs?
Smokers, bad-tempered, rude and two-faced.

Q26: The reason I joined Blogger?
Its only for fun at first and trying something new. But now, its for sharing my thought with others and the stories that is going on with me.

Q27: Fears?
Horror, dark, thunders.

Q28: Last thing that made you cry?
Unsettled projects that stressed me out and the subject's courses that are getting difficult each year.

Q29: Last time you said you loved someone?
A few mins ago where im saying that i love myself *lol*

Q30: Meaning behind your blog URL?
thestoryofagurlzheart. Act im make it randomly while thinking about me being the owner of the blog. Then, here we go, im making the url as thesoryofagurlzheart.blogspot.com

Q31: Last book you read?
I cant remember which one, *thinking*  oh yeah, its actually mechanics of material where im doing some revision before the test. *facepalm* 

Q32: The book you're currently reading?
Currently im not reading any books. But the book on the waiting list will be I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella.

Q33: Last show you watched?
Hmmm, i just realized that im not watching any shows lately, This 2 weeks, projects and assignments keep me away from it! *lol* 

Q34: Last person you talked to?
My mom, Its just a normal talk, expressing on how stressful i am this week. *facepalm*

Q35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
One of my best friends.

Q36: Favourite food?
Western food, especially pasta!!

Q37: Place you want to visit?
We do travel a lot within the countries. For now, i really want to visit Mecca, Australia and Korea.

Q38: Last place you were?
In the campus. 

Q39: Do you have a crush?
Well. yeah.. used to be my group members for civil engineering materials project *lol*

Q40: Last time you kissed someone? 
No one?

Q41: Last time you were insulted?
Im not sure about this, hmmmm *thinking*

Q42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Not-to-sweet flavour?

Q43: What instruments do you play?
Im not good with any of it.

Q44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
Bracelets and watch? Is it can be categorized in it too? *lol*

Q45: Last sport you played?
Badminton!!

Q46: Last song you sang?
Officially Missing You by Tamia.

Q47: Favourite chat up line?
Idk. Its no for now i guess.

Q48: Have you ever used it?
nahhh

Q49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
My friends like a few hours ago.

Q50: Who should answer these questions next?
You!! The one who read this.. Do not hesitate to do this, its act quiet interesting.

Finally, im finished with the 50's questions of TMI tag. I do agreed that its quiet interesting and do not hesitate to ask something if u curious with somethng. Btw, hope you enjoy it! *lol*


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
I'm Arissa. Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog.Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag and do follow me

YOUR FOOTPRINT PLS


OTHERS;


>> start her degree
date : 1/9/2015
at: 8.00 am


>> dapat blog baru
date : 10/2011
at: 10.37 am


>> cinderella arrived
date: 31/08
at: 10.15 am


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Stay Strong and Keep moving
  • confusing me?
  • kidz mania 1.0
  • 'A Man's Manners are a Mirror in which He Shows Hi...
  • header 2
  • 7 sem more to go
  • The Thruth Story Behind It
  • #keUTHMkekita
  • U were born like that
  • From the heart of almost a traumatic girl